Measures Available for those affected by a California State of Emergency
If you reside in or have a small business (5 lines or less) in an area declared a “state of emergency” by the California Governor’s Office or the President of the United States, you are entitled to the following assistance from your Telephone Service Provider.
1) Waive the one-time activation fee (NRC) for establishing remote call forwarding, remote access to call forwarding, call forwarding features and messaging services;
2) Waive the monthly service charge (MRC) for one month for remote call forwarding, remote access to call forwarding, call forwarding, call forwarding features, and messaging services;
3) Waive the service charge (NRC) for installation of service at the temporary or new permanent location of the customer and again when the customer moves back to the premises;
4) Waive the fee for one jack and associated wiring at the temporary location regardless of whether the customer has an inside wiring plan;
5) Waive the fee for up to five free jacks and associated wiring for inside wiring plan customer upon their return to their permanent location; and
6) Waive the fee for one jack and associated wiring for non-inside wiring plan customers upon their return to their permanent location.
Please Contact Customer Service at 800-840-6673