SCTC Aire-Networks Internet Service Issue - Internet Down or Intermittent Service
Sometimes service issues can be solved with simple trouble shooting. Please complete the following steps to see if they will resolve the service issue.
1. Visit different websites to ensure that the original website is not experiencing problems.
2. Try another device.
3. Test your Wi-Fi on a different device.
4. Restart your modem and/or router.
5. Try a different Ethernet cable.
6. See who is using your Wi-Fi.
7. Get a better signal or Wi-Fi extender.
8. Upgrade to a faster router or an upgraded Wi-Fi extender.
9. If the trouble continues, Report Trouble on the SCTC Website and a trouble ticket will be opened. An SCTC Customer Service Representative will be in touch as soon as possible with service updates via the provided email or alternate phone number.